Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Business Card Holder

I needed a holder for my new business cards and wanted something pretty...so I created one!  I figured out how to do it by trial and error and using basic box making how-to's.  I'm pretty excited that I came up with it on my own!  I also made sure I wrote down all the measurements and instructions so I can do it again!  Here are some pictures of it.







3 comments:

  1. I wouild love the instructions for this if you don't mind sharing!! You did a great job!!

    Ellie
    elliemae524 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site recently and love so much of it. I made your 8X8 one sheet wonder cards and boxes for some recent birthday gifts and they were loved! Do you still have the directions for this business card holder? Love that too! And would make some nice gifts for some people I know. thanks for your help. And love the talent the Lord has blessed you with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll see if I can dig up those directions and post them on my blog for you!

      Blessings!

      Kathy

      Delete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!