Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Elphine House Australia - It's a Girl Thing

Hi there!

It's time for a new challenge at Elphine House Australia!  The new challenge is called "It's a Girl Thing", use pink and/or purple colors on your design.  This was a perfect time for me to use another new stamp from EHA called "It's a Girl"!  Isn't this cute?  Another wonderful image done by the talented Elisabeth Bell!



To join in on the challenge, you can use any Elisabeth Bell image.  The winner will be chosen randomly and will receive 2 Elphine House Australia Stamps of their choice...very generous!

For ingredients used:

Stamp: It's a Girl (Elphine House Australia)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Nana's Nursery Baby Girl (DCWV), Certainly Celery, Blushing Bride (SU)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine), Certainly Celery (SU)
Accessories: White gel pen, Floral Ovals Nestibilities, Classis Petal & Classic Decorative Inserts Four (Spellbinders), Fanciful Flourish (Cheery Lynn Designs), lace (RAK & Jo-Ann's), Ribbon (my stash), adhesive pearls (Recollections), flowers (RAK & Michaels), Prismacolor Pencils, mineral spirits

I hope to see you join in the challenge this next 2 weeks!

Blessings!

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kathy, I like how you always add special little touches...like 3 different colored brads in the corner, and your vine in polka dots! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just love this card! Everything about it, the colors, the papers, and the image is the cutest!! I definetely want to buy that rubber stamp. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy what a beautiful card gorgeous image and I love this dies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh Kathy, your card is sooooooooo beautiful...!!!
    Be blessed,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! Pretty image, wonderful coloring and colors, cool speckled vine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!