Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for me to show you more inspiration using some new stamps from Heartfelt Creations and also an older set too this time!

On this first card, "Tattered Thank You Swirl", I used two of the new sets Tattered Blossoms Swirls and Heartfelt Expressions for the sentiment.  The flowers are colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  I love this Swirls set because you can do lots of different designs with it. 




Note: Full instructions are at the bottom of the post, and you can always click on the picture to see a better view of it!


On the second card, "Purple Rose Simplicity", I used an older set that I've been wanting a long time named Classic Bella Rose.  HC sent me this set, as well as the matching dies, as a welcome gift for the Design Team...boy was I excited to see it!  I love roses and it's such a pretty set!  The sentiment is from the new set Heartfelt Expressions.




I hope these give you a little inspiration today!   Next Wednesday I will be using the new June Release stamps and are they gorgeous!  You can see a sneak peak of them on the HC Blog if you would like.  You can also see lots more inspiration from the other DT members there on the Blog!

Blessings!

Kathy



Tattered Thank You Swirl

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
HCPC 3474 –Heartfelt Expressions PreCut Set
HCPC 3469 –Tattered Blossoms Swirls PreCut Set
Product ID:159723 – Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear
Product ID:9brn – Brown Gala Glitz

Other Products:

Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Black, So Saffron (Stampin’ Up)

Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)

Accessories: Regal M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder, Labels 23 (Spellbinders), adhesive pearls (Want-2-Scrap), Prismacolor Pencils (Kelp Green, Jasmine, Goldenrod, Yellow Ochre, Cool Greys 10% & 30%), mineral spirits, pop dots, glue dots, scissors

Instructions:  Cut black cardstock 5 1/2” x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4" and fold.  Cut So Saffron cardstock        4 1/8” x 5 3/8” and emboss with Regal Embossing Folder.  Glue to front of card.  Cut Black Cardstock       3 5/8” x 4 7/8”.  Cut white cardstock 3 1/2” x 4 6/8”, stamp large flower swirl in corner on it as shown, and color with pencils.  Stamp small flower swirl on separate piece on white cardstock, color and cut out the flower only.  Add Gala Glitz with glue to flower centers.  Stamp sentiment on white cardstock and cut out with Labels 23 die.  Add small flower to sentiment die with a glue dot.  Adhere image to black cardstock.  Add this to the card using pop dots.  Add sentiment to card with pop dots.  Add pearls as shown.



Purple Rose Simplicity

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
HCPC 3474 –Heartfelt Expressions PreCut Set
HCPC 3394 – Classic Bella Rose PreCut Set
HCD 712 – Bella Rose Die

Other Products:

Paper: Solar White (Neenah), white (Georgia Pacific)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Accessories: Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (Stampin’ Up), adhesive pearls (Want-2-Scrap), mineral spirits, Prismacolor Pencils (Sage Green, Kelp Green, Marine Green, Prussian Green, Parma Violet, Dioxazine Purple Hue)
Instructions:  Cut White (GP) cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼” and fold.  Emboss folded card with Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.  Stamp sentiment on lower right of card.  Stamp one each of the 3 roses on Solar White Cardstock and color with pencils.  Die cut roses with match dies.  Add to card as shown using pop dots.  Add pearls.

11 comments:

  1. I love both cards but especially the purple rose card. It is simple, clean and absolutely gorgeous. Sometimes less is more. You make the prettiest cards. I enjoy viewing them in ODBD and HC.
    I think this is one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so beautiful!! Love the pop of the colored flowers on the clean white... so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful cards Kathy! Your work is stunning!! Love all your creations! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I am one of your new followers. I seen a Christmas card I believe you made using a Cardinal with Berries, I love that card! Do you now what stamp it is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are fantastic and elegant cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS cards! The rose stamp is a classic and one of my all time favoites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful cards, Kathy, but I especially like the rose...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy, your cards are so awesome! I love the colors of the rose. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, both cards are beautiful! I love the elegant white paired with the vibrant colors - really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, the textured borders really add an elegance to the already fabulous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kathy! I just love stopping by your blog to see your beautiful cards and creations. I'm NEVER disappointed when I do. I would so love to have you join this week's double prize challenge at Word Art Wednesday, and share your lovely art with us. Hope you're having a God-blessed week. Hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!