Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Heartfelt Creations - Beautiful Juliet


Happy Wednesday everyone!

It's time for some Heartfelt Creations inspiration!  This week I have another card using the beautiful Sweet Juliet Collection!






This image is from the Beautiful Juliet Set.  Such a pretty and delicate image!  I colored this with my pencils and mineral spirits and add a little pencil shading on 3 of the letters.  With the image being more tall and slender, I used the Labels 4 and 8 Die shapes to compliment it.

Be sure to visit the HC Blog to see all the beautiful creations by the Designers this week!

I'm submitting this to the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #103 - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings!

Kathy


Beautiful Juliet

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:








Other Products Used:

Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Burgundy (Coredinations), Khaki Linen, green (Recollections)

Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine), Wheat (VersaMagic)

Accessories: Sponge, Bow-Easy, Leather Tan Seam Binding, Olive Wrinkled Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon), twine, button, Square Lattice Embossing Folder (SU), mineral spirits, Prismacolor Pencils: Kelp Green, Marine Green, Mahogany Red, Black Raspberry, Black

Instructions:

Card base is made with green cardstock and Decorative Labels 8 Die by placing fold slightly under top edge of die.  Cut a mat with Khaki using Labels 8, emboss with folder and glue to card base.  Stamp image on Solar White with Onyx Black Ink and color with pencils.  Cut with Labels 4 Die and sponge with Wheat Ink while still in die.  Cut mat for image with Burgundy and Gold Labels 4 Die.  Add image with pop dots and add to card with pop dots.  Make bow with each ribbon and add to card.  Fold small piece of Olive ribbon and glue under left side of image.  Add button with twine to bow center.

 




 

12 comments:

  1. that is just beautiful! The bow really sets it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely gorgeous card! Your colors and shapes used are such a perfect compliment to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Kathy, my friend, this is a stunning card! I love the dies you've used and your amazing coloring! Hope all is well! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning. Great colors and design..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Love the ribbon and that stunning image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous. Love the colors and pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, the dies you used look terrific with the shape of your image, and such lovely coloring of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy,
    I have had this page open numerous times and just gaze at the card in wonder. The colors are so deep and in harmony. The image is just gorgeous and the die cuts pristine. Your beautiful work is appreciated by so many. Come back soon!
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I melt just a little bit more every time I see one of your luscious cards. This one has left me in a little puddle on the floor. Mush! Just gorgeous. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my...what a beautiful card. It's so delicate and everything you artfully crafted for this enhances that precious image. Thanks so much for joining us this week on Word Art Wednesday. It's a delight to have you sharing your artwork with us. Keep coming back! We love having you.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!